Virtual Theme Park for the Apostolic Pentecostal Church

Here you will find links, information, for great church services, music, fashion, etc.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Still trying to learn how to upload previous podcast mp3 feeds from comp to blog

It is Feb 2011 and I know I want to resume my Hazelwood Usa podcast this year, but I thought that I could at least upload those Mp3 files from previous podcasts from my computer here to the blog, until I do more recordings. All the playlist feed gadgets I see are ones that upload from other sites, not from home pc's. It looks like I may have to reactivate my libsyn account and just have that link uploaded to the blog. I will do more checking on it today. If anyone knows about these things, please feel free to comment. I would be blessed to have someone help walk me through this learning experience. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment