Virtual Theme Park for the Apostolic Pentecostal Church

Here you will find links, information, for great church services, music, fashion, etc.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lisa Anne Kelley Peter
today God woke me up with songs about direction and happiness and joy. so I made a medley of these songs "Smile Awhile ", Jesus on the Inside, Into my heart, I've got the joy joy joy down in my heart, I'm in right out right, upright, down ...right happy all the time... then Kim and I sang "When I think about the Lord", Without Him I could do nothing, Jesus, there's something about that Name, Amazing Grace and Since Jesus Came into my heart. - that was a lot of songs, yes, but many were choruses only and they all brought us into the place we needed to be to hear the message about the Good Samaritan and how everyone is our neighbor. Bro. Rick told about the missions work in KY. God is doing gr8 things!! TYJ - Summer and Jerry were both able to make it this morning even though they both have been through so much. God is awesome!! pray for Caden he might have to get tubes put in his ears. sweet little baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment