Virtual Theme Park for the Apostolic Pentecostal Church

Here you will find links, information, for great church services, music, fashion, etc.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lisa Anne Kelley Peter
today during prayer I was pouring out my heart to God and at one point I was apologizing for being human. Then I realized He made us human, He knows our weaknesses and our shortcomings. All He wants is for us to know that and that we need Him. That we need to change what we can but leave the rest up to Him. He knows we are not perfect. TYJ for that reassurance.

- Mark and I had gone to Jackson last night so I could get a few things from Hobby Lobby and Best Buy... then he took me out to TGI Friday's. while we were there he began a very disturbing discussion with me... told me he wanted to move closer to the kids and grandkids, told me that I was living in a dream world thinking that God was going to move at Hopewell that we have been there 5 years, 5 years Lisa and nothing has happened. I reminded him of all the miracles we have seen and though we haven't seen the Holy Ghost poured out yet that indeed God is moving. - of course he didn't want to hear me. he told me he was starting to believe that I was a false prophet because I had told him earlier this year that I felt God told me that Melissa and Melanie were going to get married this year. well that leaves us two days and it hasn't happened. - so well, to make a long story short during prayer meeting this morning I was soul searching and that was when I found myself asking God if I was a false prophet and asking forgiveness for my humaness, etc. and that was when I felt Him tell me that I was not a false prophet and that what I had felt was my mother's instinct. that I know inside myself that it is time for my daughters to get married and that is why I had felt that way and that I know I need to get in shape if I want to look nice at their weddings. so.. as far as the Hopewell Missionary work, I love it.. anyone who pays me to sing and play with my limitations - well you know that is a God thing. and I saw Bro. cupples brought back to life, a miracle with Summer Maples being able to walk and talk and all the things she is doing when she had that brain stroke. to see a man walking when he had a 1000 pound implement fall on him - yes, God is moving. TYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment