Virtual Theme Park for the Apostolic Pentecostal Church

Here you will find links, information, for great church services, music, fashion, etc.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A beautiful Image of His Love

Today during prayer, as I was praying for my grandson Israel, my face just lit up and I was all happy in my heart with beautiful thoughts of him and how sweet he is. What joy he brings to our lives. - My thought immediately went to the fact that this is exactly how I hope God feels when He thinks about me or looks upon me. That I will bring happiness and delight that He created me. That I will be a beautiful image of His love. That when He looks at me and says "well done" it will really be like talking to Himself, because He will have been the one who molded and shaped and created me to be all that I could be for His honor, love and glory. He will see Himself because I will have become just like Him. - years ago I wrote a poem called "beautiful Images of His Love" and it is exactly this very concept.
Continue to mold and make me in Your Will. I want to die to myself, my selfishness, my pettiness, my emptiness and be just like You, Heavenly Father.

Sis. Lisa Peter, HazelwoodUsa popcast... blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment