Virtual Theme Park for the Apostolic Pentecostal Church

Here you will find links, information, for great church services, music, fashion, etc.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bro. Neil asked at the end of service if anyone had anything they would like to say, and I shared my thought - that I also plan to put on my podcast (hazelwoodusa). About how we all want to be like the Eagle, to wait upon the Lord and have renewed strength and mount up like on wings of eagles. But it isn't possible for us to always stay at that elevation. Sometimes we are more like the Sparrow. However, we must never forget that even the Sparrow's are being watched out for by the Lord. His eye is on the Sparrow and I know He watches me! Not one sparrow can fall to the ground without our Father knowing. TYJ!
This is Bro. John ( the minister that came to us today from New Friendship to fill in for Bro. Randy being gone). He preached from Exodus 14:14-17 and Hebrews 11 - about Faith. He only spoke about 10 minutes, but he was crying when he first took the pulpit because we had just finished singing Amazing Grace and he said that song always makes him cry because now he understands not just in the spiritual sense about being blind but now also in the physical and that we take for granted our eye site. It was quite touching. But his message about Faith was short but powerful. His wife and four young ladies were there to give him support. One was Macee Payne. Karen and Elaine were very happy to see her.
It was a good service.
This is a picture of me that I took when I got back home after church. I thought my hair turned out good like this and so I wanted to take a pic. I like the clothes too. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment